Alt-Shift keyboard group switching

Hi.
On (all) Windows default key combination to switching keyboard group is Alt-Shift. It's very convenient for fingers. So I activated it in Gnome. But on Windows the switching take place only when you press and release this combination. When I use for example Eclipse I use Alt-Shift-J for running Java program and keyboard group remains same (additional problem is when I must press for example M-? I must press Alt-Shift-J instead of Alt-Shift in gnome terminal even in pure text console. I don't know why). But in Gnome just pressing this combination switches group. I searched for any reasonable option on "Keyboard Layout Options" in "Preferences->Keyboard Preferences" but I didn't found anything.
Thx