Help with jPilot

This is with Gnome 2.16.0 on Centos 5.0

J-Pilot is 0.99.8

I have gnome-pilot applet 2.0.13 running as a deamon. It shows on my panel, black&white and this is suppose to be good. I did the setup here and got the pilot (Treo 650) talking over the USB cable.

I run J-Pilot.

The sync button worked nicely. I saw a bunch of files come across to MyPilot directory.

But nothing shows in J-Pilot. None of my calendar activities or Contacts that I have entered on my Palm. The info is still there on the Palm (the sync did not kill it!).

Now what?