Re: Focus stealing prevention

No sloppy focus, just that any application opening a window opens under
the active window, if the active window receives focus before the new
window opens.

The best use case for this feature is IM:  I'm about to type my password
into a web page, someone sends an IM, my password is passed in plain
text to the IM window.

Todd