gnome places "gtk bookmarks" open thunar

I got a little "seduced" by xfce4 and decided to install it the other
day (putting on flame-proof suit! :S ). Now when I use gnome and I try
to open a gtk-bookmark from the places menu it opens thunar. The same
thing happens with any hal mounted volume.  I've decided I don't like
thunar and would much rather use gnautilus :) . Does anyone know how
to get my gtk-bookmarks to open in gnautilus?

Note: My "home folder" still opens in gnautilus as does "network
services" and "computer". Maybe there is some significance in this!

Hope someone can help! :)