Re: Compiling GNOME 2.16.x from scratch, having issues running it!

>Maybe you should just try GARNOME, which does just that, build GNOME for
>later actual use (and not for fixing build bugs).

I had thought about using Gargnome or the Jupiter script collection for this, but I want to make fully working packages for VectorLinux that can then be distributed using their repository.
So this build isn't really for my personal use, also due to the fact that my computer isn't the most powerful (its a P3 900mhz + 256mb ram).

Anyway, I too another screenshot of the error I get when trying to run the theme manager:

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/alynnsut/gnome_probs2.png

Cheers,

Eugéne