about the default mount point "/media/disk"

Greetings all,

I have a question with the auto-mount-point (assuming
gnome-volume-manager is installed) "/media/disk", I grepped in the
/usr/share/hal/ and also the gnome-mount and gnome-volume-manager
source dirs, I also searched the the gconf database and had a quick
glance in the gnome-mount source files but I found this "/media/disk"
specified in nowhere, could anyone tell me where exactly is this
default mount_point locates at? thanks very much!

Cheers,
Deephay