Midnight Commander in Gnome Terminal

Hello,

I have a problem when I press Ctrl-arrows (left and right) in the Midnight Commander internal editor which is run inside Gnome Terminal. When I had Gnome Terminal 2.14.2 in FC5, Ctrl-arrow moved the cursor by one word. Now in Gnome Terminal 2.18.0 in FC7, Ctrl-right arrow inserts 1;5C and Ctrl-left arrow inserts 1;5D.

I think this is an issue with the new Gnome Terminal because the latest version of MC has been 4.6.1 for a long time. Also, I don't have this problem when I run Midnight Commander in XTerm.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Evgeny