Annoying bookmarks/"Places" in the Open/Save dialogs

Hi.

In the GNOME file dialogs (e.g. open and save) one can specify places or
bookmarks.

There are three groups here:
1) Search and Recently Used
2) Predefined places
3) Userdefined places

I have a problem with the predefined places. I can see (as "normal"
user) the following bookmarks:
<Homedir>
Filesystem
Floppy Drive
Audio Disc
232,9 GB Volume
32,0 GB Volume
32,0 GB Volume (2)
48,8 GB Volume
80,0 GB Volmue
8,1 GB Volume
93,1 GB Volume
/data (698,6 GB)
Network Servers

Now it's ok that Homedir, Filesystem, Floppy, Audio Disc (= CD-ROM) and
Network Servers are displayed.

But how can I disable the others? Especially because all the xx,xx GB
Volumes are not mounted and not even in fstab.

And I'd like to disable the /data (which is actually a mountpoint), too.

Any ideas?

Best wishes,
Chris.