GNOME main menu sorting

Hello there,

I'm hacking at the GNOME main menu and have three questions:

1.) Is it possible to sort the GNOME main menu other than alphabetically?

2.) How to add separators to the main menu?

3.) Where is stored the data about "run app", "search files", "open recent", "lock screen", and "exit" GNOME main menu itens? I ask to the case I need to modifiy them.

Thanks for the attention!

Adriano Del Vigna de Almeida
Free Software

Brasília - Curitiba - Rio de Janeiro - São Paulo
Email: katmandu fs inf br
ICQ#: 14898488