Re: Menu Font Size

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 23:11 -0500, Michael Friedrichs Weatherford com
wrote:
> List,
>
> I recently installed Red Hat Enterprise Workstation 4, using the Gnome
> desktop.  When I use Nedit, and matlab, the menu items and their pull
which font packages have been installed on system ? from terminal, use
the command below.

rpm -qa|grep dpi

additionally, can you attach /var/log/Xorg.0.log.

> downs have very, very small fonts.  This becomes a nuisance.  How can I
> increase the font of application menu's and pull-downs????

Applications->Preferences->Font for gnome applications.
this most probably not affect nedit or matlab as they are motif apps.

> I've already enlisted Red hats help support, but offered no solution.

strange. web support ?