Window properties - roles?

I'm switching from kde to gnome today.  I've figured out most
everything to get things set up the way I like, but I can't figure out
where window properties are configured.  In kde, I just right click on
a title bar and go under the Configure Behavior option and I can do
whatever I like.  Options like stay-on-top, forcing geometry, forcing
to a specific desktop, disable titlebar, disable border, and being
able to configure these options on a per window or per class basis.

Would someone help me out please?

Thanx!

--
Andy Harrison