creating new folder while importing photos

Hi,

I'm using GNOME 2.16.1 and while I was importing some photos I tried to
creat a new folder.

I clicked in the "Browse..." button, selected my home dir and clicked in
"Create Folder", so a new folder was created with the name "Type name of
new folder" and I was inside this folder without the possibility to
change the name of the folder anymore.

I don't think that this one is a gthumb bug, but I don't know where is
maitained the code that manage dialogs. If someone can point me I will
be very gratefull.

Thanks,
Carlos.

http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/