Re: Dumb gnomeradio question ?? -- update

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 23:46 -0500, William Case wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Do I need a radio tuner card to get gnomeradio going?  Or can it run
> through my TV tuner card which uses 'line' for sound?

My understanding is that most TV tuner cards have FM.  Am using ATI TV
Wonder VE Tv Tuner and Video Capture card.  The my TV tuner is set to
'Line' for its sound.  When I turn gnomeradio on it picks up the TV
sound whether the TV is turned on or not.

> >From what I have read, it seems as long as I have v412. which is in
> /usr/lib/pwlib/devices/videoinput/v4l2_pwplugin.so but no /dev/radio.
>
> I am quite confused.

If this is not the right mailing list to ask this question, could
someone suggest where I should ask.

I have just recently installed Fedora Core 6, but couldn't get the radio
working under FC5 either.

--
Regards Bill