Re: More information in File Open/Close Dialog

On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 21:19 +0100, Marko Randjelovic wrote:
> When you click on "Browse for other folders", you get a list of files
> with only their modification times. Don't you think it's too poor
> information? It would be very useful if one could turn on displaying of
> other information, such as file size, owner and permissions.
>
> I would like to hear other opinions about this, and also developers
> about would it be difficult to implement.

If you want to hear from the developers, you should file a bug in
bugzilla <http://bugzilla.gnome.org/>, but _only_ after doing some
searching: I would think it is probably this issue is already there.
The relevant bugzilla product is GTK, component Filechooser.

-- m