Re: howto start a window/application at a defined possition on the desktop ?

On 5/11/06, Kent Eschenberg <eschenbe psc edu> wrote:
> Juergen asked:
> I just wonder
> how I can start start a window/application at a defined possition on
> the desktop ?

On a similiar note: is there a way to bind an application to a specific workspace in GNOME? The only way that I know of is to use the session manager, but that does not seem to work for most apps; I assume because they don't make use of dbus?

-Andrew