Open terminal option doesn't work - GNOME 2.14, Fedora Core 5

Hi there!

When I right click on a folder and try to open it in terminal
(gnome-terminal in my case), it does not work. I even installed package
nautilus-open-terminal and it still doesn't work. The distribution is
Fedora Core 5. It worked just fine with GNOME 2.12 (Ubuntu and openSUSE,
Fedora didn't shipped GNOME 2.12). Is that bug related to GNOME itself,
or it is related to Fedora Core 5 distribution? I'm asking that because
I don't know where to report that bug. BTW is there any way to make it
work?

Thanks. Cheers!

--
Igor Jagec