Re: Upgrade to Gnome 2.14

Thanks.

after adding NRPMS repository , how can I upgrade it
go gnome 2.12.2?
This is my newrpms.rep file:
[root lxp-cheung yum.repos.d]# more newrpms.repo
[newrpms]
name=NewRPMs
baseurl=http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/$basearch/fc$releasever

http://newrpms.atrpms.net/apt/redhat/en/$basearch/fc$releasever
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/gpg-pubkey-newrpms.txt
enabled=1

GNOME to 2.12.2