Customize a drawer

Hi,

I need to customize my Gnome panel by adding a personal drawer containing launchers for in house developped softwares.

I would like that this personal drawer contains items with the look and feel of the "Main menu" (a small icon followed by a text).

Is there a way to get what I need? If yes be kind enough to let me know how.

Thank you in advance,

Michel Peru

Michel PERU peru esrf fr tel:04-76-88-22-46
ESRF 6 rue J.Horowitz 38043 Grenoble Cedex 09