Re: Change in gnome-doc-utils.make file

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 21:07 +0530, Ravishankar Haranath wrote:

> The line continuation mark '\' were missing for the if construct
> starting at line 506.
> It has been added properly for this if construct....
>
> if ENABLE_SK \
> _ENABLE_SK = true \
> else \
> _ENABLE_SK = false \
> endif
>
> attaching the changed make file

There is no need for line continuations like this in make
conditionals.  Is there some specific problem that you've
encountered that you think was caused by this?

For future reference, the correct mailing list for problems
in gnome-doc-utils is gnome-doc-devel-list.  Better yet, you
can file bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org with the gnome-doc-utils
product.  We far preferred unified (-u) diffs to modified
files, as it's much easier to see what you've changed.

--
Shaun