Re: a Gnome launcher question

this is using bash syntax, so its for bash only
   LANG=hr_HR.ISO-8859-2 ldcpp
by creating an executable shell script,
point gnome launcher to that script ,
then open it by click on the executable or the gnome-launcher directly
both should work

but seems that should be ways to do so in gnome-launcher,

On 6/3/06, Igor Jagec <igorm5 vip hr> wrote:
n.g. wrote:

> did you try with this?
> /bin/sh LANG=hr_HR.ISO-8859-2 ldcpp

It does not work :(

It seems that Gnome launcher only launches the first command (/bin/sh
this time). I even try to set up alias in my .bashrc
(alias ldcpp='LANG=hr_HR.ISO-8859-2 ldcpp'), and it works fine in
terminal, but not with Gnome launcher :(

--
Igor Jagec