a couple of questions about metacity

1. How do I remap the alt+window_resize button from middle button to
right button? In kde, it's the right button on a 3-button mouse and,
as often, gnome has chosen to do things differently just for the hell
of it. *sigh* (Which is very awkward, because that's where the
mousewheel is.)

2. How do I increase the "gravity/magnetism" of window "stickiness"?
I'd like my windows more sticky to each other and to the window edges.

And if it makes any difference I'm on Ubuntu Dapper.

Martin