Save as from Firebird - not option to NOT save complete

When I go to save a web page, unlike in XP, I am not given a choise about saving 'complete' or 'only page'.

But I think I actually saw the change pop up once, so I am a bit confused.

It is a pain to go and delete the directory for the page's imbedded information. At least in Linux, the page and the directory are not linked so you can delete one without deleting the other.