Re: What did I do to my theme?

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 17:21:39 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>Thanks to a quirky mouse pad, some changes were made to my theme.
>
>I actually like them!
>
>But how do I find out what is being used?
>
>When I go th Preferences > Theme, a 'Custom Theme' is at the top of the
>list and is highlighted.
>
>When I go to details, for Controls andWindow Boarder I have Bluecurve
>and for Icons, Flat-Blue.
>
>Is this then my 'running theme'?  Is there any other theme setting
>buried somewhere else?

Yes, that's basically it :-)

There is one part that I personally think should be part of a theme, but
doesn't seem to be at the moment--mouse pointer settings. AFAIK that can
only be changed using GConf.

/M

magnus therning org             Jabber: magnus therning gmail com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
     -- R.P. Feynman