Re: How to change Icons

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 07:22:55 -0400, BigBrotherEli gmail com wrote:
>Hello,
>How do you change the GNOME icons?

Desktop->Preferences->Theme will bring up the theme select dialogue. To
control the different parts of the theme click Theme Details. In the tab
named Icons you can choose between the different icon sets that are
installed.

Let me know if you are interested in installing new icons as it's
relatively easy but requires manual steps.

/M

magnus therning org             Jabber: magnus therning gmail com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

$my_args = shift;
system("gcc $my_args");
print "I prefer C\n";
     -- Robert Dieterich's contribution to the 2004 Perl Haiku Contest,
        Haikus in Perl - 'Dishonerable Mention' winner