Re: Copy keybindings from one machine to another?

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 18:05:03 -0600, Larry Hunter wrote:
>Folks,
>
>I've put some effort into getting my personal favorite keybindings set
>up in Gnome (2.14).  Is there some convenient way of copying those
>keybindings to another machine?  It would be so much easier to just
>copy something than have to go through gnome-keybinding-properties to
>set each by hand....

Not a solution... but wouldn't it be great to be able to synchronise
things like this between machines?

/M

magnus therning org             Jabber: magnus therning gmail com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

$my_args = shift;
system("gcc $my_args");
print "I prefer C\n";
     -- Robert Dieterich's contribution to the 2004 Perl Haiku Contest,
        Haikus in Perl - 'Dishonerable Mention' winner