Sound Juicer command line options

Sorry if I'm in the wrong list. I've googled the internet, been to the
Sound Juicer site and read the Gnome documentation on Sound Juicer but
I could not find any information on command line options for Sound
Juicer.

I need commands for play, pause, next track, previous track and eject.
I am looking for these because I have a multi-media keyboard not
natively supported by Hotkeys or LinEAK and I want to program it using
Hotkeys and the various commands for Sound Juicer.

The Sound Juicer menu has some Control Key shortcuts on it but I don't
know how to pass these to the command line. For example how do I pass
Control-J to the command line. I've tried ^j but it doesn't seem to
work.

Any help would be much appreciarted.

Regards,
Bill Dika