Re: gnome-volume-manager and multiple users

Brandon,

I don't have a multiple user set-up so not sure if this is common or not: I know (like you) that sound is sometimes tricky.

To put some bugs in start by doing a search on bugzilla.gnome.org to see if your bugs are already known.  If they aren't you can put some in.  I'm sure that the bugsquad team would appreciate any help you can offer particularly as your set-up sounds interesting.

http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad

Regards,

Steve