OT: Mixing an audio and a video

Hello,

I have the following problem:

I have a video of 700 Mb with good video quality but the wrong audio
track. Running "file video1.avi" gives me:

data, AVI, 576 x 432, 25.00 fps, video: DivX 5, audio: Dolby AC3 (6
channels, 48000 Hz)

Now I have this other video of like 350 Mb, it has a terrible video
quality but the correct audio track. Running "file video2.avi" gives
me:

data, AVI, 720 x 480, 29.97 fps, video: DivX 5, audio: MPEG-1 Layer 3
(stereo, 48000 Hz)

What can I do? I thought about using Gstreamer but maybe ffmpeg could work?

Thanks and sorry for getting slightly off topic.