Re: Window properties - roles?

On 12/1/06, Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar> wrote:
When everything else fails, it is time to read the docs:
<http://icculus.org/openbox/docs.php?page=build.html#install-gnome>

Great for openbox, which I quickly decided against.  Unfortunately the
gnome documentation doesn't appear to have any information on how to
do this properly.  I figured it out from some old mailing list
messages indicating that the WINDOW_MANAGER environment variable was
read by gnome-wm.  I stuck that in my ~/.xprofile and it worked.

Sawfish is pretty cool, by the way.  :)

--
Andy Harrison