Re: one left mouse click on an icon (instead of two) to activate an application - how to configure

Hi,

On Sun, 2006-08-27 at 12:25 +0300, Mark Ryden wrote:
> Hi,
> How can I configure my linux (I have Gnome 2.8.0) so that
> one left mouse click on an icon (instead of two) will activate an application?

In Nautilus Preferences (Open a Folder and go to Edit->Preferences), in
the Behaviour tab.  In the Behaviour subset of options, change it from
"Double click to activate items" to "Single click to activate items".

This will also open any folders with a single click.

Hope this helps
Don