Re: Pardus needs Gnome!!!

PardoX PardoX wrote:
Hi

Im using Pardus linux ( http://pardus.org.tr/eng/index.html) which has no
support for Gnome Desktop.(KDE users :o) )
<snip>
I would like to use Gnome under this Linux system.

Well, open source is all about choice, and of course you are entitled to yours. That being said, I use Gnome and like it, but it is quite a monster. Dozens of distributions exist that include it by default, including big ones like Redhat, Mandrake and Gentoo (my current favorite.) Before trying to ram a very large square peg into a round hole, why not just run a distribution that includes what you prefer? What does Pardus do so uniquely?

--
Guy Rouillier