Pardus needs Gnome!!!

Hi

Im using Pardus linux ( http://pardus.org.tr/eng/index.html) which has no
support for Gnome Desktop.(KDE users :o) )
This Linux System uses pisi package system
(http://pardus.org.tr/projeler/pisi/index.html ) its simularly like Gentoo
package system(emerge) but it has some differences.

I would like to use Gnome under this Linux system.I have tried garnome but
it didnt satisfied me at all.And I can build (make) packages under this
linux system.I think there is no way out to packaging Gnome.
So
first of all i need to have some knowledge "how to compile Gnome in any
system" and i have to know which packages i have to add to list ,in which
order ....

Im tring to ask what kind of documants,do i need to read and where can i get
help (possibly in any troubls).

some links
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=pardus
http://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/devel/desktop/gnome/