Re: How to make newly installed DVD burner visible in Nautilus "Computer" window

Why don't you just add

/dev/hdd        /media/cdrom1   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0

to fstab and create /media/cdrom1 with the same permissions like cdrom0
has? At least it worked for me when sarge was in "testing" phase...

Gergely POLONKAI