Contact Lookup Applet suggestion.

Hi;

I really like the Contact Lookup Applet, but it uses up about 2" of my
panel.  Does anybody know how to make it stack on top of the calendar-
to-do-list drop down on the panel clock?

That way I could hide it away and save some panel space, but when I
wanted to use it I could just drop the list and have all three Evolution
facilities summarized in front of me.

By the way it would be nice to be able to bind the whole drop down thing
to an accelerator key.  Personally I would attach it to one of my unused
keyboard Internet keys.  I use it mostly when I am on the phone or when
someone has dropped into my office.  A simple unobtrusive one button
push to my personal data while I am slightly distracted would be really
useful.

Regards Bill

P.S.  Also, could someone at GNOME take a day or two and figure out some
nice snappy names for the various little programs and applets and then
consistently use those names in the file hierarchy, gconf-editor and
commands?