Re: From KDE to GNOME. Experiences, suggestions and comments

On 4/18/06, Esben Stien <b0ef esben-stien name> wrote:
> Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> writes:
>
> > You want Devil's Pie
>
> I think it would be better to file a bug report and fix the
> problem. Devils' Pie is just evading the real problem.

There is no problem. This would be an enhancement request. Metacity is
designed so that other apps like devilspie can provide extra
functionality. What is missing is a easy configuration tool for
devilspie (integrated in gtweakui, or perhaps an extra preference
option provided by devilspie).

Regards,
Olav