Re: Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds.

Hi Tommie,
Have a look at the file .xsession-errors in your home directory -- it may provide clues.
HTH

On 24/09/05, tommie ramirez andujar < tommie ramirezandujar gmail com> wrote:
Hi net:

I recently upgraded from SUSE 9.3 to SUSE 10 and once I finished, I tried to log in using Gnome but I was unable to do so, I keep receiving the same message with KDE. I decided to reinstall, not to upgrade, but it kept on. Some advice to log in in failsafe and remove the .ICEauthority which I did, and nothing happened. Any suggestions. This is the error message, I receive.
----------------
Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds. If you have not logged out yourself, this could mean that there is some installation problem or that you may be out of diskspace. Try logging in with one of the failsafe sesions to see if you can fix this problem.

Gnomeically Yours, tommie

msc. tomas alberto ramirez.andujar
sistemas de información y redes
cejisoft - +5332 262451 /261410
universidad pedagogica jose marti. camaguey
circunvalacion norte km 51/2 cp 74670. cuba
tommie ramirezandujar gmail com
www.cmw.rimed.cu