gnome on only first display of a two screen display

I have a dualhead setup with :0.0 and :0.1.  I want to run gnome
(panels, nautilus, metacity, etc.) on only :0.0 and leave :0.1 as a
"raw" screen.  I have a single application (MythTV) I want to run
fullscreen on :0.1 so it does not need any window management or any
other gnome candy on it.

Can it be done?

b.

Brian J. Murrell