Re: Icons for File Types

Enver ALTIN wrote:
Hey,

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 07:27 -0600, Donald D Henson wrote:
Is there a way to assign an icon to a filetype so that all files of that type will display that icon in Nautilus? My specific problem is that when I save an OpenOffice.org document in an opendocument format, the file icon goes to the generic Gnome foot icon. I can change the file icon for that specific file but not all the files at once. Any suggestions?

The best solution to the problem would be to file a bug against
shared-mime-data package at FreeDesktop.org Bugzilla.

Bug submitted. Now it's wait and see what happens.

--
Donald D. Henson, Managing Director
West El Paso Information Network