yelp

The help browser (yelp) hasn't worked properly for a while on my fedora
core 3 system.  It doesn't seem to be able to display MAN pages at all.
For example, I use alt-F2 to get the "Run Application" window and type
"man:lsmod".  The help browser opens with an error message saying that
the selected document could not be opened.  "man lsmod" from a command
prompt works fine.  I'm running yelp-2.6.3-1.  Does anyone know what
might be causing this problem?