Re: Keys suddenly got SUPER slow

Hi,

(Disclaimer: I'm running GNOME 2.10, so this may be a little different)
The option your looking for is in Preferences->keyboard (in the main
gnome menu)
Then click the Accessibility button and the Filter tab of the dialog.
Turn off slow keys by unchecking the "Enable Slow Keys" box, or disable
all accessibility stuff by unchecking the box at the top of the dialog.

Hope this helps
Don