Hicolor icon theme.

Hi,
I've recently upgraded gnome from 2.8 to 2.10, Both were installed in different directories, and i've deleted the old one. Installation went thru fine. But what ever application i'm running (for eg. gconf-editor), i'm getting an error on the console saying hicolor icon theme is not installed.

=====================
(gconf-editor:13071): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the icon 'stock_add-bookmark'. The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
http://freedesktop.org/Software/icon-theme/releases

for gnome-font-properties

(gnome-font-properties:27606): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the icon 'gnome-settings-font'. The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
        http://freedesktop.org/Software/icon-theme/releases

But I've installed hicolor icon theme and also gnome-themes. before installing gconf-editor.

I'm getting this kind of error with every gnome application.
And worst of all when i try to run control-center, all i'm getting is a blank wiindow with white background.

I've never faced such kind of problems with gnome-2.8

Somebody please help me.

Surya Kiran Gullapalli
Sr. Development Engineer
Fluent India Pvt. Ltd.,