Re: Is this list dead (or very sick 8->) ?

On Wed, 2005-23-03 at 09:05 +0100, Bob Alexander wrote:
> I admit being spoiled by the 150 or so posts on the debian-user list :)
>
> See almost no traffic here.
>
> Can anyone be so kind to tell me if there is a more active place on
> which I could seek some Gnome related assistance ?
>
> Thank you very much,
> Bob

Yeah, you're just spoiled by debian-user. :) There really isn't much
comparison between a whole distro which includes Gnome, and Gnome
itself. Gnome is only distributed as source, so problems with Gnome are
almost all bugs which are only code or developer related.

Did you file a bug wrt your broken "Show Desktop" button in
bugzilla.gnome.org? I really can't guess why that would happen without
lots more information.

This is the correct list for problems like yours, but there's also
gnomesupport.org

Cheers,
Ryan