Re: Icon of "show desktop" panel applet not shown

Daniel James wrote:
On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 15:07 +0100, Bob Alexander wrote:

The "hide all windows and show desktop" (same as Ctrl-D) applet on my lower panel shows a red cross on a white page and not the desktop icon it showed before.

Right clicking on it does not have a Properties dialog through which I could choose a new icon.

Using the panel->Right Click->"Add to panel" lists the "show desktop" applet but also here no icon.

This is likely a problem with your icon theme. Try selecting a different
icon by clicking on the 'Theme' capplet from your preferences menu and
then clicking 'Theme Details' and selecting a new icon theme from the
'icons' tab.

Hope this helps..

Daniel

Daniel,
tried that with the other 3 icon themes but problem does not seem to get fixed. Even changing the whole theme changes the overall look but that icon remains unfound.

Thank you very much though.

Bob