Adding Launchers/applications for all users under Gnome

Hi,

I am a new user to Gnome and I use Gnome 2.6 under Mandrake 10.1.
I have added some launchers in my gnome panel on the top of my desktop (such as Firefox, nedit (text editor), amarok ...). I would like all these settings (launchers, icons ...) to be set as default for all users using my PC (my children in fact) instead of configuring each user's desktop one by one.

For example, I've found the following stuff in my own ./.gnome2/panel2.d/default/launchers/greasy-0019729fe9.desktop (why this name ??) :

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Version=1.0
Type=Application
Exec=/usr/usersSofts/firefox/firefox
TryExec=
Icon=/usr/usersSofts/firefox/icons/mozicon50.xpm
X-GNOME-DocPath=
Terminal=false
Name[fr_FR]=FireFox
GenericName[fr_FR]=FireFox
Comment[fr_FR]=Lance l'outil de navigation Internet FireFox
Name=FireFox
GenericName=FireFox
Comment=Lance l'outil de navigation Internet FireFox

The question is : where to place these contents (and others if any) for the firefox launcher to be available for all users.

Regards.

Eric.