GNOME 2.10 is released, what now?

Hi,

I finally got to the point to start using and learning Linux a bit. I've been running FC3 for a week now and I just noticed GNOME 2.10 is released. What do I have to do to get this version up and running on my system? What do I need to download, what do I need to install and how do I do this? Like I said, I'm completely new to Linux and I wasn't able to find any doc's on this on the GNOME website, let me know if I overlooked something. On the 2.10 release page there is talk about GARNOME but I'm not sure if that's what I need. Also, there are platform, desktop and binding sources, which one should I use?

Thanks in advance,

Age