Re: Icons problem with GNOME 2.10 (Fedora Core 4)

Emmanuel Briot wrote:
When I start my new GNOME, there are no icons displays in nautilus,
except for the default grey folder icon. Similarly, menus do not contain
any icon.
gthumb is not able to display PNG or JPG images, and gimp display a
message that "PNG" type is not supported.
The GNOME splash screen is a blank window.

Replying to myself.

I finally traced the problem to an almost empty /etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders. I am filing this message in case someone else encounters a similar problem with the freshrpms packages for GNOME 2.10

Emmanuel