A query about Nautilus CD writer

Hi everybody,

I have been using GNOME for quite sometime and still find
the Nautilus CD burner unusable for day to day data burning
needs.
Anyway, what I want to ask is, is there any plans of enabling
Nautilus to burn files to CDs using multisession by default?
I am really in need of this feature and it also seems so
logical to me. I am not sure whether this has already been
implemented ( I am not willing to try it on a blank CD to
find out), but in any case, can anyone let me know ?
(the docs don't seem to mention multisession anywhere)

Regards,
Santanu