Re: cd/dvd burner

On Thu, 2005-24-02 at 22:45 -0500, utanja wrote:
> ajtiM wrote:
>
> >Hi!
> >
> >I am new to Gnome and i am searching for program like K3b for KDE. Are
> >there something same for Gnome, please?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Mitja
> >

> try xcdroast.....works fine for me
> utanja

xcdroast? It works, by the minimal definition of it can be made to
produce viable CDs...

For burning files, nautilus-cd-burner is the way to go as Simon mentions
in his reply. But nautilus burner was never meant to do anything besides
files (ie moves or audio). For that you should probably try out coaster
http://www.coaster-burn.org/ . Its development is a little slow, but I
hear its becoming usable.

Cheers,
Ryan