How do I get xterm setup on MGT

Hi,

    I am xterm user and recently I switched to multi-gnome-terminal[V1.6.2]. I saw on
http://multignometerm.sourceforge.net/web/doc/usage.html page telling MGT supports everything which is supported in xterm

"In simpler terms, this means that Multi Gnome Terminal understands all the commands (escape sequences) used by VT52/VT102/VT220/xterm terminals for things like positioning of the cursor on screen. Therefore, you can run in Multi Gnome Terminal any application that is designed to work inside VT52/VT102/VT220/xterm terminals and all the controls (such as arrows, PageUp/PageDown keys, Tab key, etc) should work as expected."

But no where I found documentation regarding how to do it. Is MGT uses the same setup which we have for xterm, ie. in .Xdefaults. I was searching through google for the help, and I saw lots of query regarding the same. but no where I found the solution. Can you tell me how can I get my same xterm setup into MGT.

basically I need
1. PAGEUP/PAGEDOWN for pageup/pagedown instead of shift+PAGEUP/PAGEDOWN.
2. I have some keybinding for xterm which reads clipboard info or primary buffer and with some manipulation to it executes command in xterm. eg:
xterm*VT100.Translations:    #override\n\
<Key>F3: string(0x17) string("nedit ") insert-selection(PRIMARY, CUT_BUFFER0) string(" & ") string(0x0d)\n\
<Key>F4: string(0x17) string("less ") insert-selection(PRIMARY, CUT_BUFFER0) string(0x0d)\n\

Which will invoke nedit or less with the selected text as argument to it. How can I do same thing for MGT.

Could you pls. help me to resolve this.

Thanx & Rgds,
Srivathsa