Re: what options do I need to specify when starting gnome-settings-daemon?

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 14:31 +0100, Bram Mertens wrote:
>Hi
>
>Sorry to reply to my own message but since nobody responded so far I
>assume this question is either quite difficult or I'm asking in the
>wrong place(s).
>
>Are these options undocumented or should I be asking this yet somewhere
>else? Perhaps someone can tell me which list this should be on?

Those extra options are for session management, I believe, so they
aren't much useful unless you're starting GNOME with gnome-session.
(I'm not personally sure if the session management is a widely supported
standard or has a lot of GNOME-specific extensions/features.)